FLEXJET PROFILE PCC - USA
FIRST OFFICER OPENINGS
Requirements EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
* FAA ATP requirements and have passed the ATP written exam
* At least 2,500 hours total time
* 500 hours Pilot In Command time
* 500 hours Multi-Engine Land time
* 100 hours Multi-Engine Turbine time
* 150 hours Actual Instrument time
* FAA 1st Class Medical
* Valid Passport
* Ability to obtain CANPASS
* Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Flight, Aviation Management, or related field; or equivalent experience
* Previous experience in Part 135/91K or corporate aircraft desirable
- Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability to travel in and out of the US and to all cities/countries where Flexjet serves.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, shifts, holidays and overnight trips
- Employment is predicated on successful completion of Initial Training that includes the ATP Practical Test and Type Rating in the aircraft sought, 135.293 Check
* Must be legally entitled to live and work in the USA.
* Must hold FAA Pilot License and Medical.
How to Apply Online Application
Contact Human Resources
3400 Waterview Parkway,
400 Richardson, Texas 75080
Hiring Links FIRST OFFICER OPENINGS - CLEVELAND
APPLY NOW - FLEXJET
Website FLEXJET WEBSITE
PLEASE RE-READ THIS JOB POSTING – specifically the Experience, Docs, and Citizenship Requirements before you apply.
DO NOT APPLY & DO NOT CONTACT this carrier unless you meet all Requirements/Minimums they ask for. No Exceptions.
PCC DOES NOT ALLOW employers to ask for money from pilots. Contact us immediately if you are asked to pay to register, etc.
MORE FLEXJET PROFILE PCC - USA
CHALLENGER CL604-CL605-BD100-CL650 JOBS