VIRGIN AMERICA PROFILE PCC - USA
A 320 FAMILY JOBS
* Bachelor degree from an accredited institution required.
* FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certification
* 3,000 hours fixed wing total time in airplanes (excluded: Helo, Sim, F/E time)
* Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
* FCC Radio License
* Must possess a valid U.S. Driver's license
* Current passport
* Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet e-mail functions
* 1000 hours total time as PIC, in turbine or jet aircraft
* Airbus A320 Type Rating
* Must hold FAA Professional Pilot License / Medical.
* Must be legally entitled to live and work in the USA.
How to Apply Online Application
Contact Virgin America
555 Airport Blvd., 4th Floor
Burlingame, CA 94010
Hiring Links A 320 FIRST OFFICER OPENINGS - VIRGIN AMERICA
VIRGIN AMERICA - CAREERS
ONLINE APPLICATION - VIRGIN AMERICA
Website VIRGIN AMERICA WEBSITE
PLEASE RE-READ THIS JOB POSTING – specifically the Experience, Docs, and Citizenship Requirements before you apply.
DO NOT APPLY & DO NOT CONTACT this carrier unless you meet all Requirements/Minimums they ask for. No Exceptions.
PCC DOES NOT ALLOW employers to ask for money from pilots. Contact us immediately if you are asked to pay to register, etc.
MORE VIRGIN AMERICA PROFILE PCC - USA
A320 FAMILY JOBS